Nominate Rainbow Connection Kindle Scout!
Tag Archives: bigender
So, I am over halfway with #RC and feel confident, now, that it will reach it’s publication date. So, it felt the appropriate time to do a cover reveal, and an explantion.
Rainbow Connection is a selection of 7-stories. The idea was first conceived from wanting to write a story without using sexuality labels. I simply wanted to write a love story without having to use the word gay, just like in straight stories where they never mention the word straight. I figured, whilst writing the first instalment of the story that I wanted to take it further, and removed all LGBTQA+ words from all of these stories, so, these stories are about 7 boys, some are in relationships, some aren’t, most of them like boys, they all have a journey to go on, and all attend a the same support group, Rainbow Connection.
- Share on Facebook (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Twitter (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Google+ (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Tumblr (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Pinterest (Opens in new window)
- Click to email (Opens in new window)
- Click to print (Opens in new window)